She wears underwear
Tara is the one that’s fine with being nude in her own home.
dang Steph grew a lot of meat while I wasn’t lookinPosted on July 30, 2014 at2:36 AM
murdercide626 said: I could be your friend. You seem like a decent enough guy to me.
dustyomina said: But… but I wanted to be your friend… t_t
ACtually I am the biggest jerk as evident by this real life picture of me:
outta the way chug nuggets mommas comin throughPosted on July 30, 2014 at12:47 AM
I think I’m better off having no friends and being the biggest jerk I can possibly be.Posted on July 29, 2014 at11:38 PM
THE FUCK WAS REN AND STIMPY ACTUALLY?
(via cheekanrama)Posted on July 29, 2014 at9:22 PM
Elinthra sketches and art. She is the main villain of my comic coming up in December. The queen of the underworld’s daughter has betrayed her loyalty and set off on a quest to search for the silver sword of Zelthor.
Ooo nicePosted on July 29, 2014 at6:26 AM
sigh. forget it.Posted on July 29, 2014 at4:55 AM
Thanks!!! ^^Posted on July 28, 2014 at12:27 PM
What I (actually) learned from The Best Friends LP for noobs like me:
- If you are too cautious and dodge/roll too early, you’ll run right into enemy attacks instead of actually avoiding them
- Relax and don’t be nervous. Twitchy fingers lead to mistakes.
- Pop an Estus right after an enemy’s attack cycle. If you’re too late, wait till the next one.
- Defeat fast enemies by warps so you don’t get cheap hits.
- Bait slow enemies away from warps.
- Buy only what you need
- Don’t attack crates or barrels. Roll into them.
- Put away your shield for faster getaways and faster charging.
Also it gives a good idea on how bad you can play this game and still make good progress. Doesn’t seem like you have to grind and enemies tend to have a nice pace for even the most jittery Woolies.
Wish I had an angry ginger leprechaun midget to guide me through games..Posted on July 28, 2014 at5:24 AM